Founded in 1934 and still owned and managed by the same family, Russ’ Restaurant combines the best of a family-friendly diner with classic comfort food and charm. With 12 family-owned locations, we're continually striving to add great members to our team.
The Dishwashing team is very important to our success because Russ’ prides itself on our cleanliness and our guests expect it.
A SUCCESSFUL RUSS’ DISHWASHER…
- Values honesty and integrity
- Devoted team player
- Supports guest service by washing all line & service dishes, sweeping floors & taking out trash
- Operates machinery safely & per manual recommendations
- Follows health & sanitation protocol as mandated by Training (checks soap sanitizer levels & water temperature of dishwasher, lets dishes dry before putting away, etc.)
- Enlists the help of a manager when equipment is not functioning properly (dishwasher, sink, drains, etc)
- Is a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
- Has self-awareness; able to maintain composure in a busy environment
- Works & communicates well with fellow employees & management
- Lend a helping hand or reach out when help is needed
- Prioritizes tasks, moves fast with footsteps and is efficient with their time
- Stays well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Is dedicated to continuous learning about updated procedures
- Maintains neat workspace & sets fellow employees up for success by completing daily side work
- Motivated to self-identify and complete necessary side-work and other tasks during any available down time
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A safe, clean, friendly and positive work environment.
- Part-time or full-time hours at a competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, family and life.
- Set Schedule
- Closed on Sundays
- Advancement opportunities.
- Team Member discounts on meals.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include access to medical, dental, vision insurance and more.