Founded in 1934 and still owned and managed bythe same family, Russ’ Restaurant combines the best of a family-friendly diner with classic comfort food and charm. With 12 family-owned locations, we're continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than high-quality ingredients and a hot grill to bring out that warm hospitality that Russ’ is known for. It takes the right kind of person. Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then we’d like to meet!
Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and you are the key to our restaurant’s success, as you contribute to delivering an excellent experience to our guests every time! Prior experience is a big plus, but for the right person, no experience is necessary, we will train you!
A successful Russ’ Server…
- Enjoys meeting & talking to new people
- Delivers genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by warmly greeting and guiding our guests through our menu, while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings.
- Takes pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Creates positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
- Provides guest with whatever is needed to make their experience comfortable & enjoyable
- Monitors timing of product preparation & eagerly delivers products to guests
- Uses Point of Sale system, cash & credit card handling
- Has great manners on the telephone
- Maintains neat workspace & sets fellow employees up for success by completing daily side work
- Works & communicates well with guests, fellow employees & management
- Able to identify when a product does not meet quality standards & resolve the issue before bringing product to guest
- Prioritizes tasks, moves fast with footsteps and is efficient with their time
- Stays well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Values honesty and integrity
- Is dedicated to continuous learning about products & procedures
- Has self-awareness; able to maintain composure in a busy environment
- Has great at on-your-feet thinking
- Devoted team player; willing to lend a helping hand or reach out when needed
- Motivated to self-identify and complete necessary side-work and other tasks during any available down time
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A safe, clean, friendly and positive work environment.
- Part-time or full-time hours at a competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, family and life.
- Set Schedule
- Closed on Sundays
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.